• Beer Trivia will happen at 8pm so you can try out your beer
knowledge to win some cool Raleigh Brewing Company gear!
• Gary Mitchell, local acoustic guitar badass, will take the stage from
9pm until close with the sounds of jazz, blues, pop, funk, country, and
just about everything in between.
• The first 100 customers who purchase an unfilled RBC growler will
receive a commemorative coaster & a punch card to complete with a
pint of all of our core beers. Once full, you’ll get some special stuff!
Note: we will NOT have all of our core beers on-tap on Opening Day.
• Available Beers:
➢ City of Blokes (English Bitter)
➢ Uncommon Curiosity (Light Lager)
➢ HellYesMa’am (Belgian Golden Strong)
➢ House of Clay IPA (Rye IPA)
➢ Blatherskite (Scottish Ale)
➢ Love Triangle (Wheat IPA Lager – Spring seasonal)
➢ Various experimental beers
➢ A cask of City of Blokes to be tapped at 7pm sharp!
• Our next-door neighbors, NBS Gym (Muay Thai Kickboxing & Fencing)
will have some fencing and boxing demonstrations as well so you can
drink beer and watch some serious action.
• Untappd gives you virtual badges for milestones. We’re going to give
you a physical badge that doubles as a coaster if you’re one of the first
5 people to check in to our 4 available core beers on opening night. Be
honest though! Only check-in when you enjoy a pint, not a taste.
• Atlantic Brew Supply will operate on their normal hours and will close
at 6pm. You will not be able to purchase anything after that.
• Our community is important to us and we’d like to create a visual
representation of the people & the culture around Raleigh. Bring us a
picture of what Raleigh means to you (preferably with yourself in it)
and we’ll put it in our Collage of Raleigh on Opening Night.